Final weeks planning begins six weeks before your wedding. Of course you will have done most of the organising by this stage, but this service comes into its own if you're finding yourself getting anxious as the date approaches.
Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes can make all the difference, so we will go through your plans together. Depending on what you need, I can make suggestions and help you finish last minute wedding tasks.
As your wedding day gets closer, you can hand over all the details and logistics to me. "Phew!" I hear you say! I will make contact with your venue and all your suppliers to reconfirm the details and check everything is on track for your big day.
"If you're looking for an efficient yet calm-natured person with the most beautiful style, then Emma is the perfect planner for you" - Luella's Bridal.
On the day itself, I'm there to look after you both and to ensure that everything runs smoothly. I'll know exactly how you want things to look and if there are any problems, I'll be there to help solve them.
After all the time and energy you've poured into planning your wedding, this service is designed to give you, and your family, complete piece of mind.
Final weeks planning includes the following:
- Complimentary, no-obligation Skype consultation so that we can get to know each other
- Detailed review of the plans you have already made. I will identify any potential issues and suggest changes as and where necessary
- Regular Skype calls, a venue visit and one face-to-face meeting
- Finishing touches supplier search e.g. styling props or signage
- Assistance with confirming your suppliers and final details
- Production of your wedding day schedule and contact list
- In-person coordination of your wedding day, including overseeing your suppliers as they set up
- Setting up of reserved signs, place cards, favours, gift table and signage and any other items you have planned
- Assistance with coordinating your group photographs
- Close communication with your Catering Manager throughout
- Working with your Master of Ceremonies, DJ or Band to coordinate your entrance, speeches, cake cutting and first dance
- Coordination of post-event clear up and supplier returns/collections*