This is a comprehensive service that covers everything from allocating your budget and managing your suppliers, through to styling and coordinating the day itself.
I start by offering a free, no-obligation consultation so that we can get to know each other. It is a nice opportunity for you to share your initial ideas and explain how you would like me to help you. Afterwards I put together a written proposal that summarises our conversation and forms the basis of my bespoke quotation.
Full wedding planning includes the following:
- Assistance in identifying your style and high level vision
- Advice on how to set and allocate your budget
- Creation of a collaborative Pinterest board and digital design brief
- Careful venue and supplier search based on your requirements and budget
- Review of shortlisted suppliers’ proposals and contracts and assistance with selection
- Production of a planning timeline including payment schedule and deadlines
- Management of your chosen suppliers including venue site visits
- Regular updates via phone/email as well as in-person meetings
- Production of your wedding day schedule and contact list
- In-person coordination of your wedding day, including overseeing venue styling and supervision of supplier set-up
- Coordination of post-event clear up and supplier returns/collections*
"I love working with Emma because despite the pressures and expectations we face in the industry, she approaches everything with a smile. She is a breath of fresh air!" - Julie Michaelsen Photography