Full Wedding Planning
Full wedding planning is a comprehensive service that can cover everything from allocating your budget and managing your suppliers, through to styling and coordinating the wedding day itself. It goes without saying that the day is still yours, but if you're short on time or ideas, this is the service for you.
I only work with a small number of clients each year, so you can be sure that I'll be focused on your special day. Depending on your schedule and workload, you can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you wish.
I start by offering a free, in-person consultation. This is a nice opportunity for you to share your initial wedding ideas and explain how you'd like me to help you.
Afterwards, I put together a written proposal that summarises our conversation and forms the basis of my bespoke proposal and quotation.
Full wedding planning includes the following:
- Assistance in identifying your style and high level vision
- Advice on how to set and allocate your wedding budget
- Creation of a collaborative Pinterest board and digital design brief based on your ideas
- Careful venue and supplier search based on your requirements and budget
- Review of shortlisted suppliers’ proposals and contracts and assistance with selection
- Production of a planning timeline including payment schedule and deadlines
- Management of your chosen suppliers, including all admin
- Attendance at all venue/site visits
- Regular updates via phone/email as well as in-person meetings
- Production of your wedding day schedule and contact list
- On the day wedding coordination, including overseeing venue styling and supervision of supplier set-up
- Coordination of post-event clear up and supplier returns/collections
"We are so thankful that you were a part of our wedding day. It meant so much to know that you were in the background ensuring that everything was seamless." - Sarah-Jayne and Eddie, August 2018
From £4000 (all full wedding planning quotations are bespoke, depending on your specific requirements)